Choose your School-Course-Instructor-Section.
2 Create an account
Use a code or credit card to pay for number of sessions required by your instructor.
3 Schedule a session
... with your coach. Students can reschedule and make up missed sessions.
1. Flexible rescheduling/make up policy: students can make unlimited changes to their session.
2. Students are allowed to make up a missed session.
3. Sesssions are fun, interactive and student-focused.
My coach encourages conversations and participation. I feel like I´m talking to a friend rather than to a coach. She encourages me to go to Hispanic countries and to pursue the language even further. She has helped me lots to gain my confidence in speaking Spanish.
Student at Tulane University
Contact us to get started
Set up your course
View attendance & participation
1. Instructors are freed from having to set up courses in our platform and the logistics of scheduling or rescheduling sessions for the students. The LinguaMeeting team takes care of everything.
2. Attendance is tracked automatically. Moreover, our languages coaches provide feedback on students’ performance.
3. Sessions are recorded and archived.
4. Instructors can assign extra make-up credits for mitigating circumstances.
We work closely with textbook publishers and faculty to ensure our coaches can work with the right material during the sessions. Our coaches are familiar with the textbook used in class and with your syllabus. Our goal is to move students from practicing to communicating in the language. Attendance is tracked automatically and the language coach provides feedback on three things:
First of all, I wanted to thank you for an amazing quarter. My class loved En Vivo and I could observe my students’ achievements.
Instructor at University of California